Wednesday 30 January 2013

LADYBUG WITH FLOWERS



Hello again and another wet and very windy day outside so back inside for some more crafting I mean what else can a girl do on a day like this.
 
Today a card with one of my favourite images from tiddly inks called Spring Hugga-Bugga which is a very apt name for such a cute image. I coloured the image using promarkers and then on the wings used a glue pen and covered the wings in tiny dots covered with glitter.

For the flowers I used K&Company Designer papers Roam and  Spellbinders Jewel Flowers and Flourishes and finished off in the centres with buttons.
 
I will be entering this card into the challenge over at tiddly inks "Wings" and cas-ual fridays blog "Make Your Mark".
Thanks for checking in and your comments are most welcome.
 
LIZ X


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely and sweet card Liz. I love the glitter wings and soft colors. :D Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks this challenge. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the touches of glitter on the wings is perfect. Beautiful card! So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!!
    Hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz this is just gorgeous, I love those flowers at the bottom.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with the tiddly inkers
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete