Monday 18 June 2012

HOLD CHRISTMAS in your HEART

It's time again for the June Blog Party over at waltzingmouse.blogspot.co.uk and the inspiration for this blog is this photo.



For my card I have taken inspiration from the colours and the panels on the wall and created this Christmas Card. The sentiment I used made me include some heart shapes using Spellbinder Dies and the stamping using Waltzingmouse stamps.



This is my first time entering WMS Party Blog as last time I missed the time slot so this time I had it marked down in my diary so as not to forget again.

Believe it or not the sun is shining so off to do a bit more gardening so take care until the next time.

LIZ X


13 comments:

  1. You can NEVER be too early with Christmas cards :) Love that you put the hearts in the layout to go with your sentiment!!! Very pretty card~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, your card is Lovely!! I love the punched hearts on the panels and the cute twine bows on the sentiment piece. Such a sweet design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft blue - the wonderful heart cut outs and pretty touch of orange twine Liz - so glad you could come to the party this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An elegant card. Love the soft colours. Totally works for Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you could join us this month!! :)
    And what a beautiful card!!
    Love those hearts...
    but the twine bows are just too fabby!! :)
    What a great Christmas card...
    the colors are so unique...
    a real standout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, the little die cut hearts look so lovely on the panels. Love how you've tied up the twine on the sentiment tag, and the added detail of the little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea, so glad you made it in time. I was late to the hop but made it just in time. Such a pretty Christmas card and love the hearts. Soft warm colors for a cold time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...this is so sweet. Love how you added the little teeny hearts on either side of your sentiment ABOUT the heart. Your punched background is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty Christmas card!! I love the soft blue and the perfect sentiment! It has such a warm feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mum can this be my Christmas card this year, it is beautiful :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty Christmas card! I love the orange and white twine bows with the sweet little accent hearts against that icy, frosted blue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really pretty - I do like the way you've used the panels in your card. Love the punched hearts and lovely splash of orange!

    ReplyDelete